Wow another award! I again am flattered and honoured that people out there enjoy reading my ramblings Thanks again to Jennifer for the nomination. She is another fellow Canadian from our neck of the woods and living abroad. Check out her blog too…. My Sardinian Life.
Now down to business…
- Thank the person who gave you the award.
- Include a link to their blog in your award post.
- Nominate 15 bloggers/blogs for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Leave a link on their blog informing them of their new award.
- Tell 7 things about yourself.
Thanks again to Jennifer at My Sardinian Life for the nomination.
7 Things About Me
This is going to be hard since so many friends and family read the blog, so I will try my best to tell you something new.
1. I have signed on for another 2 years in China (with the option to complete only 1 year and leave). China was never on my list of places to visit, but I think I would miss it, so we’ll give it a go for another year or 2.
2. I am a pet lover and just had to put my cat of 15 years, Holly down She was almost 16 years old and made the trip to China with us almost 2 years ago. I miss her dearly… she took ill so suddenly and there was nothing they could do.
3. I have visited 23 countries some for a few hours (or stuck on a plane) but I was still there right? For the first time my passport was worth the $87.50 and it is almost full!
4. I have gone White Water Rafting – twice. The scariest thing I ever did in my life. Getting kicked out of the boat by my own brother and coming up with the raft over top of me was my worst fear realised. Thanks Jim I saved your but a few times and this is how you repay me?
5. I used to be so painfully shy that speaking in front of my class caused me to burst into tears… despite that loved acting and would enter a drama/public speaking contest every year. I forced myself to face that fear and now I do it everyday for a living! Teaching that is.
6. I was in a movie as an extra when I was in highschool, but the movie never made it to theaters after a bad opening in Europe… I never got to see the finished product
7. My claim to fame… I took a picture of my nephews on the General Lee (Duke’s of Hazard car) dressed up in the cowboy gear and when my brother met John Schneider he stopped and did a double take and said he liked the picture… and it would make a good album cover! Maybe one day… but I won’t quit my day job just yet.
OK Now on for my nominations…
1. The Convergent Journey… a travel blog all about Europe
2. Life Sucks if You Let it … fellow teacher and friend who writes about her adventures and more here in China
3. 3rd Culture Kids … a blog about Expats and their life (and food) in Brazil
4. Wander Lust Gene… blog about travel, life and a love of pets
OK I am supposed to nominate 15, but these are the main ones I follow… so I will look for more and add them later.
Once this is posted as I promised I will write more on ou trip to Vietnam.