Curves bend, twist and stretch this way and that. Here are my examples in response to this week’s photo challenge set by Word Press.
1. An interesting overhang on a door near the Bund, Shanghai
2. The Great Wall curves right and left; up and down as it follows the curves and contours of the mountain tops
3. A round door at the LongHua Temple, Shanghai
4. A curved window in a stone wall at the Botanical Gardens, Shanghai
5. A small bridge with a curved shape over a stream, Botanical Gardens, Shanghai
What examples of curves do you have on film? Post your link below and head over to Word Press to see more examples.