Thanks so much for fellow Canadian Tvor Travels for the blogging award. This award is a combination of 3 awards :
I wanted to find out more about the meaning of these awards and this is what I found out…
The Best Moment Award… This award is given to a blog that has a literary piece defining a specific moment that is thought-provoking, creative, honest, and or inspiring.
Reader Appreciation was created by my blogging friend Jennifer at My Sardinian Life for people who read and commented on her blog and gave a worthwhile contribution by doing so.
The last one Semper Fidelis shows appreciation for fellow on line friends who you consider part of your ‘wolf pack’ (that is there words not mine ;))
SO now for the rules… Thank the person who nominated you and nominate 10 others. Then link back to your fellow nominator (me) to share new on-line blogging friends.
Thanks again to TVOR for the nomination. It has been a long while since I had a blogging award, so I am thankful 🙂 Check her out for great photos and stories about travel.
I am not sure if I can nominate 10, but I will try. I wish to share some new on line friends….
1. Lavendar Ladi – you can always finding her commenting on my blog and finally she has started to post her own ‘Patchwork of Ponderings’.
2. Liina Travels – she just moved to China and has been sharing her amazing adventures.
3. Gemma at Dear Bliary – great photos and she often comments on my blog with a kind word.
4. Bastet – for poetry and a weekly photo challenge she sets. She also posts some great photos. You may also recognise her from putting me on her Saturday Close Up 🙂
5. Gilly – at Lucid Gypsy for amazing photos and poetry too. Another fellow blogger who stops by and comments often 🙂
Be sure to check out these great blogs and discover some great people 🙂