Each month I pick a theme and ask you to post a photo of something from where you live to fit the challenge. As February begins so does 2014’s Chinese New Year and for many other parts of the world you may think of Valentines Day and love. What better idea than to show something RED? Maybe you want to show yourself or how other’s paint the town RED. Maybe there is a Valentine or Chinese New Year display where you live to show RED. However you decide post something RED, from wherre you live, before the end of the month.
The response to these photo challenges hasn’t been good. 😦 I have had lots of comments and ‘will come back later’ to post, but few have. Any suggestions how to make this a better challenge or how to get more interest would be greatly appreciated.
- post a photo of this month’s theme however you interpret it
- add a link in your post to this one here so others can join in
- put a link to your post in the comment section below, so we can find you
- add RED and Tourist in Your Own Town in your tags and title
- Snap away and have fun. Be sure to post before the end of February
Thanks and stay tuned…