We have visitors from Canada and what better thing to show them than the skyline of Shanghai up close. Walking along The Bund there is spectacular views of the Pudong New Area with its skyscrapers and unique and fancy designs. Walking on the Puxi (Poo-she) side the older colonial style architecture contrasts and compliments the skyline.
Last time I showed you SKY with colours of sunrise and sunsets and views of Shanghai. This time it is a closer look at the skyline that makes up Shanghai.
This is a part of my monthly photo challenge Tourist in Your Town where I encourage you to show us something from where you live within the monthly theme. If you would like to participate here is how.
- post something to show the SKY or the SKYLINE where you live
- use Tourist in Your Own Town in the title
- use the tag sky and tourist in your town
- link back to this post
- link to your post in the comments below so others can find you
- a new theme will be posted the first weekend of April, so lots of time for sky posts
Thanks to the participants who already joined in. We had some views of Italy, Niagara Falls, Sweden and a few others you should check out! What a great way to see the world without the large expense and hassle of packing 😉
Stay tuned for more …