Oh my dream day… I could make a list of ideals! I guess it would have to depend on my mood, energy level and what has been going on previously. Sometimes it can be as simple as just having the feeling of accomplishment and doing everything you set out to do that day and then having some time left over to relax. Island Traveller has asked this question for this week’s photo challenge.
So in no particular order here is my Top 10 list of Perfect Days…
1. I love to have a quiet day where I can sit on the balcony and enjoy a coffee and feel the cool comfortable breezes… Nothing to rush and do, just pure leisure.
2. Spending time with friends and family. Playing with my nephews and listening to them and their funny take on life.
3. Spending the day on the beach. Listening to the waves and feeling the sun warm my skin.
4. Hanging out with my husband. With a busy work schedule it is good to hang out, go out for coffee or even do the daily mundane chores together.
5. Read… I used to enjoy spending a rainy day reading a good book cuddled up on the couch. I also love to browse book stores; old or new… in search of another great read.
6. Plan a vacation… the anticipation and excitement of going somewhere new.
7. Exploring a new place or city… I love to travel and being exhausted from traipsing around is worth it to make every minute count and see and do all you can in a place you may never get to see again.
8. Watch a good movie… just a mindless task to totally relax.
9. Go to the spa… it is an affordable luxury here and to feel pampered is nice something to do for yourself sometimes. Although I really miss my visits to the spa with my friend back home. Once or twice a year we would splurge and go together. It was our gifts to each other.
10. Watch a beautiful sunrise or sunset… need I say more?
What is your ideal day?
Check out Island Traveler’s page to see more or join in the challenge.
Stay tuned for more…